For a group of 1-10 shooters - £49,000 (VAT inclusive)
Additional shooters up to a maximum group size of 16 - £4,500 per person
This package includes:
Day 1 – an afternoon guided visit of James Purdey & Sons (London’s premier Gun Maker) to include
• a tour of the showroom
• a tour of the gun room
• a tour of the famous Long Room
• assisted equipment, clothing and accessory shopping.
Day 2 - an introduction to shotgun shooting at driven game at London’s Premier Shooting School.
Topics covered include: shotgun handling and safety precautions, introduction to shotgun shooting, an introduction to shooting driven game targets, confirmation practice and
a competition shoot between guests. The day includes shotgun hire and cartridges
• insurance • morning tea, lunch, & refreshments • chauffeured road transport to and from the shooting ground.
Day 3 – a simulated game shooting day on the historic Cowdray Park Estate. The day includes exclusive use of a traditional English country manor house
• up to 4,000 clay pigeons thrown throughout the day
• shotgun hire
• 500 cartridges/person
• a qualified loader/coach/peg • safety equipment
• dining in the formal dining room of the Manor House with full hospitality tailored to meet religious and dietary needs (tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, refreshments throughout the day
• chauffeured road transport to and from the shooting estate. A BCS representative will accompany the team throughout their shooting trip.
The 3 day premium package includes transport from a London location on all three days.