Driven Pheasant Shooting on Curraghmore Estate, Waterford, Ireland.
Ever dreamed of shooting on a prestigious estate? Well here’s your chance.
Lord Waterford has generously allowed British Country Sports to let one day of pheasant shooting on his magnificent Curraghmore Estate, Waterford, Ireland on 22 November 2017.
The day will consist of:
• unlimited driven pheasant with an expected bag of 250 – 300 birds for a team of Guns of “average ability”
• 8-9 Guns would be ideal – shooting single gun only
• no overages or unders to apply
• 6 drives to be shot
• full hospitality with lunch taken in Curraghmore House dining room and afternoon tea taken in the drawing room
• shotguns, loaders and cartridges supplied if required at extra cost
A second day of shooting may be arranged at a highly regarded, nearby shoot if desired.
Accommodation of the team’s choice available in the area.
Please contact email@example.com or +44 751 348 8115 for more details.